Even when we assume that the children are living with bare necessities would have somewhat of a sad look.You would be surprised looking at the things that bring them joy
- Being given an umbrella and giving them the freedom to use it
- Being able to colour inside lines
- Learning poems
- Having someone who encourages them constantly
- Bear hugs
- Getting their photographs taken
- When they are given responsibility
- When they are praised.
These children show us how to be happy in every little thing they do.
It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.